I am here to help you as an independent vacation planner, providing guidance, consultancy, and advice to create a tailor-made itinerary for you. It includes or may include, arranging tours, transfers, excursions, treks, buses, trains, local flights, hotels, admission tickets to different tourist sites, and other services on your behalf.
This innovative service provides other benefits and advantages like:
1. SPECIAL PRICES for lodging, tours, and excursions arranged in advance between myself and the different service providers. Generally, these prices are not accessible through retail travel agencies and do not compromise the quality of service. Most them, are the same given to travel agencies before they add their commission.
The final price, including the special deals topped with my professional service fee, will cost you less than getting the same services through retail travel agencies.
2. DIRECT CONTACT WITH SERVICE PROVIDERS: hotels, tour operators, trains, bus companies, airlines, and others included in the tailor-made program you choose.
3. NO HIDDEN FEES. You will always know how much you will be paying for every single item included in your travel arrangements.
Payments will usually be made directly to the final service providers.
4. FULL PAYMENT NOT REQUIRED WHEN BOOKING for all your services included in your travel arrangements. You will only need to pay for the ones that require an advance payment, so if you cancel your trip for any reason, you won’t spend as much on cancellation penalties as when you do through retail travel agencies.
5. FREEDOM AND FLEXIBILITY to choose the items and services you want to include in your travel arrangements. There are no unchangeable items until the moment you pay for them.
6. LOCAL PROFESSIONAL TOURISM ASSISTANCE before and during your trip to Peru you will be able to contact every local service provider for any question or doubt you may have. I will also be in touch with you during your trip to ensure your wellbeing.
7. UNBIASED ADVICE when recommending hotels, tours, and services. Unlike travel agencies that usually have a preferred product based on the commissions and benefits they get for selling them, my only concern will be to put your interests first and offer you what is best for you according to your needs, likes, interests and budget. The proof of this lays on the fact that I charge a standard fee based on the number of days of your trip and the number of people traveling together, regardless of where you stay or what services you choose; therefore, I have no reason to push any product or service on you.
8. TAILOR-MADE ITINERARY with all details and contact information of all the service providers included in your travel arrangements.
If you have any enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will be happy to provide more information about this innovative way of traveling in Peru. You can send me a contact request anytime or add me on Skype for a live chat.
STEPS TO HIRE MY PROFESSIONAL SERVICE AS A VACATION PLANER
Step 1 Discover the right itinerary.
You first tell me the number of days you want to travel in Peru, your dates or approximate dates, the number of people traveling together and the destinations you want to include. Please specify your interests like archaeology, nature, adventure, culture, sightseeing, trekking, etc., as well as the kind of accommodation you are looking for: backpackers, budget, tourist class, superior or luxury. Let me know if you have any special needs.
With the information you provide, I will send you a few itinerary options with special rates, so that you can choose the most convenient for you. I will be happy to make changes to the itineraries if you require them. Until this point my service is free. If the changes you want me to make demand more time than usual, there is a charge of $15 which will be deducted from the original vacation planner service fee when you decide to move to step 2.
Step 2 Agree with the proposal.
If you agree with the proposal, you can proceed with the payment of My Vacation Planner Service Fee. As soon as I receive it, I will give you all the steps and details to book domestic flights, trains, and buses included on your itinerary with the best possible prices. I will need to make your bookings on your behalf for lodging, tours, and excursions to give you access to the special rates.
As soon as I get the confirmation from the service providers included in the itinerary, I will send you a confirmation with contact details of all service providers involved in your bookings: hotels, tour operators, bus or train companies, etc. I will also send you the list of items and services included in the arrangements with their individual prices and the names of the tour operators. I will provide pdf’s travel guides of each of the destinations included with relevant local information.
The service providers will give you their policies for payment deadlines, changes, and cancellations. They will provide different payment options: Online credit card, PayPal, bank wire, bank deposit, western union, credit card upon your arrival, cash, etc.
Step 3 Pay for your services.
You need to make your payments before their deadlines. Some services may be paid upon your arrival in Peru, but others require payment in advance. I will be happy to help you make your payments if you need.
From now on, you will have a direct contact with the service providers, however, if you have any communication problems with any of them, you are free to contact me before or during your trip.
At this point, you would be ready to discover Peru the smart way!